Follow @Jimi1sblog Visit my Radio Website

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Why I Featured Nigerian Writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie - Beyonce

     

            

     American hit maker and multiple award-winning singer, Beyonce, who released a surprise self-titled album last week, has put up a video describing her experience as an artiste and the challenges she had faced in her career from childhood till date.
Queen Bey, as she’s fondly called by her fans, also talked about her inspiration for one of her tracks on the new album titled Flawless, in which she featured Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
In her words, “I was going through videos on feminity on Youtube, when I came across this video of this incredible Nigerian author, Chimamanda Adichie. Everything she said is exactly how I feel.”

No comments:

Post a Comment